Monday, December 27, 2010

Three month Check Up

On Dec 22 I had my three month followup appointment following my hip replacement surgery. And as much as I have complained about the physiotherapy it has done its job, I am walking much better and usually without my cane. I got a good report re the hip joint and don't need to go for another appointment until late March. Life may be getting back to normal.

I really appreciate having access to a walker and other items during my recovery through the Red Cross. They have a branch office in Bridgewater and we were able to pick the items up there and return them three months later. And the cost was a voluntary donation to the Red Cross. A really great service.

No pain in the left hip and only occasionally in the right knee. I had an injection in the knee while I wait to work my way up another waiting list.

No comments:

Post a Comment