Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update on the Arthritis Materials and Progress

First the positive, I lost two pounds this morning at weigh in. This is the lowest weight I have recorded in three years. Yippee! Going to keep moving and losing!

And the update on the continuing saga of the Arthritis brochures. They didn't arrive in time. The courier that promised they would be in Liverpool by 9:00 am this morning lied. That's what promising something and not delivering is...lying. The parcel was not there at 11:00 am. The parcel that was at the Truro bus station has made it as far as the Bridgewater bus terminal and I will pick it up tomorrow...but my talk was today. I had several brochures to hand out but not everything that I wanted. So I 'made do', I did 'good enough'. And I am not happy that I was placed in that position. Changes must be made, more conversations and more followup and more monitoring. Of course after this I may not be needed as a speaker by the Arthritis Society.

No comments:

Post a Comment