Friday, June 26, 2009

Miscellaneous Thoughts

I went to my TOPS meeting on Wednesday and recorded a weight loss...of 1/2 lb. Not a lot but better than a gain. Frank and I went bowling this afternoon. I know bowling isn't a summer thing but there isn't a lot of physical stuff I can do with the arthritis as bad as it is, so bowling it is. Not that I am very good, but it takes just as much energy to throw a gutter ball as it does to throw a strike. We had fun.

Tomorrow is the first meeting of the KOPS society that we are setting up for KOPS (Keep Off Pounds Sensibly) on the South Shore. I am helping them get set up even though I haven't reached my KOPS status...yet! http://www.tops.org/ if anyone is interested in finding a chapter handy you.

Great to see the sun the last couple of days, but the humidity is making the air muggy.

Starting to look forward to our anniversary mini trip. Just a couple of nights in Portland, ME but we haven't been there in a while so it should be interesting. That isn't for a couple of weeks yet.

Looking forward to the weekend. I have a writing deadline that I want to get a jump on and since I have lost weight, I will need to go through my summer clothes and see what fits and what is gloriously too big!

Make yourself a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment