Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Power of the Medical Profession

Isn't amazing what masses of jelly we turn into while we wait for the results of tests, especially medical tests. My husband had some follow up blood work done recently and until he got the results the questions were always there, in my mind, disrupting my focus. Would these tests be clear or would the problem reoccur? A case of worrying into the future. I couldn't do anything about the results either way but that didn't stop the control freak me from thinking through all the possible senerios.

And the tests came back showing all is well. And the follow-up doctor's appointment yesterday was a good one...no problems, no reason to think there will be problems. Next appointment a year from now. A few months worryfree until...

I know that no one has that kind of power unless I give it to them, the logical thinking part of me knows that...the emotional, feeling part of me is another matter.

All is well, and today I am smiling. Life looks good and the summer is just starting.

Hope everyone out there has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment