Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And The Winner Is ...

Me! I think I have sorted out my new computer. It now is acting like a productivity tool not an opinionated hunk of technology, meaning I am finally getting to understand and learn what does what. Not an easy task for someone who hasn't bought a new computer in the last decade.

I went to my TOPS meeting this morning and stayed the same which is sometimes a good thing although I do need to start losing the weight. Summers are tough for me but now that cooler weather is here I have no excuse except lack of motivation and I think I am motivated...at least I will work on that.

I had the opportunity to visit another of the TOPS chapters that I work with on Monday night. What a great bunch of people. They were so friendly and welcoming. I really love having the chance to get to chapter meetings and to meet all the terrific members of TOPS. I am now working with 20 chapters from New Ross/Gold River chapters to Baccaro in Shelburne County. Wide area geographically but all great groups. I am working on getting visits scheduled to the chapters that I haven't visited yet. In September or October.

No comments:

Post a Comment