Monday, August 31, 2009

And the Struggle Continues

With the computer...and with my weight. On Saturday our TOPS group had a fundraiser. Unfortunately, I couldn't stay to the end because of my arthritis. It was a very rainy day and I was in agony. I am so looking forward to an injection in my knee next week, and eventually a hip replacement. I never thought I would be looking forward to drugs and knives. I did some emotional eating when I got home on Saturday...I sincerely hope that I haven't packed on some pounds this week. Weigh in on Wednesday will tell the tale.

My computer's internet browser is so intense that it won't let features of websites through. It is to the point that I have received a recommedation that I go with another internet browser. Also facebook and google are causing problems asking me to enable cookies when they are enabled for their sites. Another challenge.

Hopefully things will be better this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment