Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot

Wow has summer ever hit with a vengence. Nasty rumors that Hurricane Bill will visit us on Sunday, bringing destruction and mayhem. Hopefully he puffs and puffs and blows himself out to sea.

I had a great weigh in on Wednesday, I lost 3.25 pounds. I am so back on schedule and actually enjoying the discipline. No eating after 7:30 p.m. and drinking water and my own personal brand of iced coffee. Cold coffee, with ice cubes (of course) creamer and splenda. Tastes great. I hadn't tried iced coffee until this summer when the local Tim Horton's Donut shops were offering it. Of course theirs have sugar and are loaded with calories but my version is great and I am enjoying it.

I have conquered some of the clutter in my office/work area and I am feeling more in control. My day job will be expanding to take up three and a half or four days a week from the summer hours of three days. Not looking forward to the extra hours but need them to manage the workload. Fall brings routines and structure which is good for me.

Hoping to get a few strings of bowling in tomorrow afternoon and maybe a swim in the lake. Depends on energy levels, aches and of course time.

No comments:

Post a Comment