Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bowling and Other Stuff

Well the rainy Monday turned sunny in the afternoon. We had made plans to do a couple of errands. We stopped at Wiles Market to pick up the KOPS Honour Society pins that Debra had left there for me. They are really nice and I am sure the South Shore KOPS members will love them. Then we tried to find me a rain jacket...seems that is not a popular/fashionable item this year as there wasn't much to chose from. And of course I did want to get one on sale...cheap as I plan to be much smaller next summer.

Then on the to bowling alley AND I actually won one string. Quite an achievement. All three strings were over 80 for an average of 83. This is candlepin bowling (skinny pins with small balls). Frank was also pleased as he got his average. Fun and worked off a few calories. It felt good to get that little bit of exercise. And of course the alley was air conditioned which helped. How many times have I mentioned that I do not like hot and humid?

Tuesday morning and back at work. More sun today and more predicted for the rest of the week. Maybe we will have a summer this year after all.

Couldn't find a jacket yesterday but I did find a skirt for $7.00 which I bought. I don't wear a lot of skirts but this one is comfortable and a change. Sometimes change is a good thing:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment