Monday, August 3, 2009

Rainy Monday

I have had three glorious days with very little pain...sunny weather. But all good things end and today we have the rain again, and the humidity so my legs are sore and I am cranky. Today is a day off work so I am enjoying an at home day and getting caught up on some work.

I have received a "warning" email from Google about my clicking on ads. I was not trying to defraud anyone but some of the ads were trashy and I am not sure if they suit the content. In fact I am not sure I want anything to do with them. I received an response to my email to the techies at google land telling me they are too busy to respond to my questions. Oh well, such is life. To be that busy must be very demanding.

The weight battle is not going as well as I want either. This humid weather makes me retain water...in fact I seem to retain everything in the summertime. It is always a struggle for me to lose weight during the summer months, but that is not an option. I need to get back on track and start getting rid of more pounds. Surely that will help my knees and I know it will make me feel better, more energy which speeds up my metabolism etc.

We took advantage of the sun yesterday to attend a show and shine in Barrington. Several old cars that we hadn't seen before. Interesting. It was a bit difficult to get around some of the cars because people were standing and talking to the owners and the way the cars were parked there wasn't much space between them. First time we had seen that set up.

I need some exercise so we may go bowling this afternoon. Good activity for a rainy Monday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment