Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bowling, Arthritis and Hair

My husband and I have just returned from the bowling alley where we bowled three stings.  This is a major accomplishment since we haven't bowled for probably a year.  This is the first time out since my hip replacement and it felt good.  I had an average of 83 for the three stings...not great but I'll take it. This is definitely something that I will want to do again...soon.

Yesterday afternoon I was part of a team of two who made a two hour presentation on Arthritis to the residents of Drummind Hills (spelling?)  That was the first time I had worked with that material and with the co-presenter...it went well. There are a few things I would change but all in all, I am having a good week.  Getting out and about, getting things done and moving on.

And I have a hair appointment for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment