Thursday, March 31, 2011

Eleven Degrees and Sunny

My wheels for this summer
Today has been a productive day...so far anyway.  I worked at BACC this morning, visited a few potential members and then came home.  Had a few minutes to dig in a flower bed and get some of the crud left from last fall pulled and removed.  Now I am trying to organize two newsletters and several blogs and articles. Hopefully, I don't post the same article several times to the same blog:-)

Today has been a good day in another sense.  I left home this morning without my cane. While I haven't been using it much lately, I have been taking it and leaving it in my vehicle while I am in the office. But not today, I forgot it at home and you know, I didn't need it. Another milestone. Yippee!! I have lost a few pounds in the last couple of weeks and my knee doesn't hurt very much, so life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment