Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday - a long weekend

For the summer my work hours will be Mon, Tues, and Thurs with Wed and Fridays off. Since I am paid by the hour it will cut back on the $ in the paycheque but it will also give me a chance to get a few more things done...maybe. It is good to see the sun again today, but my knees and hips don't seem to realize that it is sunny outside...they ache. We will try a trip to the gym tomorrow am to see if some exercise will help reduce the pain. I am turning into an invalid and a whiner. Neither is what I want to be.

I always find eating healthy a challenge in the summertime: ice cream, barbeques, drinks on the deck and fast food. More reasons to stay active through the summer.

I have a newsletter to get finished and out this weekend so I will be stationery a lot of the time, another challenge when it comes to weight control and loss. Most of my work is in front of a computer.

Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment