Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to the Future

Well back to work and normal routine. It certainly has been great having a few days out of the office, although I have spent part of most days in my home office at my own computer, writing blogs, newsletters and catching up on a training CD development project. But today is another clean slate and I am off to the physiotherapist for an 8:00 am appointment and then to work.

I sprained/twisted my back (self diagnosed) and have been having some pain and discomfort, hopefully my exercises this morning won't aggravate the situation. Seems to be more in the back area than in the hip which is a blessing...don't want anything to happen to that bionic hip.

It will be interesting to see what this year will bring. I am looking forward to some changes, house renovations or improvement, and some fun, short mini vacations and maybe getting plans underway for a can trip to Vancouver Island and return. Not this year probably 2012 or spring of 2013. But there is a lot to do before then.

I will find out about my work hours later this week or early next week.  I also need to find time (make time) to get to the quilting projects that I want to get developed. And of course it is good to be blogging about business topics on a sister blog.

Life is good and getting better!

No comments:

Post a Comment