Friday, January 7, 2011

Super Day

Today was a day of change and hurry up and wait. I awoke at 5:00 a.m. so got up and started working on the BACC newsletter, finalizing it for mailing to our list.  The next "must do" was a trip to Liverpool for my physiotherapy appointment and I got the good news that I have made a lot of progress in just three days. That was definitely encouraging. Then into Bridgewater for lunch, errands and then home. The trees along the way were covered with a light dusting of snow, grey overcast skies and the feeling of winter in the air. I took a few pictures for "my photo journal" that I am keeping on another of my blogs http://artisticpreneur.blogspot.com..  I am having some fun with the photographs and I am starting to "see" my surroundings. 

I will be working 20 hours a week for the next few weeks, not a significant reduction in my existing hours which works well for me. I am looking forward to having my job description defined so I know what is expected.

All in all a good day so far.  Oh, the traffic to my blogs is starting to increase.

No comments:

Post a Comment