Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Physiotherapy is Finished

The weekly visits to the hospital's physiotherapy department have finished but the exercises and the challenges of getting my strength and flexibility in my leg muscles is an ongoing challenge. I can feel improvement and for that I am thankful.

The structure of my work week has changed. I am now working Tues, Wed and Thurs each week, and Wed is working from home. So only two trips into the office most weeks. I am actually looking forward to the change of getting out of the office and visiting the chamber's members and calling on businesses to get them signed up as members. The plan is for that to be 3 to 4 hours a week. So my real in office time will only be 1.5 days if that. Meeting time for committees or board meetings reduces that office time even further.

January is always a hard month for me. Short days with limited sunlight and winter well settled in with its grip on almost everything I do. On a positive note, January is half over and we have had only one snow storm so far this winter. Last night and today are above freezing temps so a lot of that snow fall has melted, hopefully more will go before the -5 to -10 night temps return. 

All in all, January has been good so far. I am looking forward to 2011 and everything it will offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment